NOTICE OF MEETING
OF THE CITY COMMISSION OF BROCK, TEXAS
September 23, 2019
|MAYOR TROY K. SNOW||ATTORNEY, SHARON E. HICKS|
|COMMISSIONER JAY HAMILTON||CLERK KERRI PRENTICE|
|COMMISSIONER DEBBIE SCRIMSHIRE|
A Meeting of The City Commission of Brock will be held on Monday, September 23, 2019 at 7:00 PM
at the Brock Fire Department 1107 FM 1189 Brock Texas 76087, to consider the following agenda items.
Unless specifically noted otherwise, action may be taken on any item. The Commission reserves the right to meet in a closed session on any item should the need arise pursuant to Chapter 551, of the Texas Government Code.
- CALL TO ORDER AND ANNOUNCE QUORUM
- INVOCATION & PLEDGE
- REGULAR AGENDA:
Discussion and Possible action:
- Discussion on Communication System for Brock (Tonya Taylor presenting)
- Oral Resolution clarifying that no requirements under current zoning ordinance relating to single family residences relating to façade and/or roofing required is being enforced.
- Confirming plat amendment for final revision process in P&P Subdivision developed by Gabe Salmons with Parker County SUD located off of FM 1189
- Update on Dollar General including but not limited to fire suppression
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: The Commission reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the meeting to discuss any of the matters listed, as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections
Section 551.071, CONSULTATION WITH ATTORNEY
To seek the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, settlement offers, or any matter in which the duty of the attorney to the City Commission under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts
- Action if needed from Executive Session
- FUTURE MEETING
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations for persons attending meetings will be provided. To better serve you, requests should be received 24 hours prior to the meetings. Please contact Kerri Prentice, 817-596-4200.
I hereby certify that the above notice of meeting was posted on the 20th day of September 2019, at _______ AM/PM at the Brock ISD Administration Building 410 Eagle Spirit Ln Brock, TX 76087, interim City Hall for the town of Brock, Texas and at the Brock Fire Station.
For the Commission of Brock